- Show the state's five-year priorities and strategies for housing, homelessness, non-housing community development and the community development delivery system;
- Summarize the actions taken during the program year to meet the five-year strategies;
- Report how funds received from these programs were used to meet the five-year strategies;
- Describe the state's method for distributing Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnership (HOME), Emergency Shelter Grant Program (ESG), Homeless Shelter Assistance Trust Fund (HSATF) funds, and Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund (NAHTF) funds. Activities funded from these programs must meet the priorities identified in the five-year Consolidated Plan;
- List the resources that may be used by grantees and the state to further the five-year strategies;
- Report actions taken by the state that are required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), such as lead-based paint actions and removal of barriers to affordable housing; and
- Review citizen comments about the APR and give a response from the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Official Nebraska Government Website